Sunday, January 22, 2012

Flowers and scarves

Először jött az ötlet Zazaleától, hogy a Barkabologon lehet Moebius sálat tanulni. Aztán a Ravelryn volt egy csomó virágos sálas kép, gondoltam ilyen kell. A Crochet Geek blogról fél óra alatt megtanultam virágokat horgolni, aztán a kettőt kombináltam és kész!

First I got the inspirationf from Hungarian blogger Zazalea that on this blog you can learn how to crochet a Moebius scarf. After googleing in Ravelry I have found a lot of scarfs with very nice flowers. So within half an hour i have learnt from the Crochet Geek blog how to crochet flowers. After that I combined both and VOILA!

Virágok/ Flowers



Moebius sál - a mintában 4 egyráhajtásos kell egy lyukba, de a fonal jó vastag volt, ezért csak 3 lett. (és közben meggondoltam, hogy nem is kell moebius, de aztán nem figyeltem és véletlen az lett) / The Moebius scarf - in the pattern they use 4 stiches in one hole, but my yarn was very thick, so I only made 3. (and in the meantime I changed my mind and didn't want any moebius at all, but once I didn't pay attention and it just happened to be one!)



És így néz ki együtt. / And this is how it looks, the scarf and the flower together.





1 comment:

  1. Csinos. De küldjél egy olyan képet, amin jobban látszik. :)

    ReplyDelete